Location: Salazar Floor 2, Conference Room A
- Fall ’19: 9/5/19 @ 12 pm; 10/17/19 @ 1 pm; 11/14/19 @ 12 pm; 12/19/19 @ 1 pm
- Spring '20: 1/23/20 @ 12 pm; 2/20/20 @ 1 pm; 3/19/19 @ 12 pm; 4/23/20 @ 1 pm; 5/21/20 @ 12 pm
Purpose & Councilmembers
The Staff Council’s purpose:
- The Staff Council shall report directly to the campus President or the President’s designee.
- The Staff Council is a recognized body within shared governance on the Sonoma State campus.
- The Staff Council shall only provide input on issues not covered by collective bargaining.
- The Staff Council may sponsor programs, events, and various services in an effort to promote a culture of respect, cooperation, and understanding across the campus community.
- The Staff Council may offer advice on community and academic-related matters.
- The SSU Staff Council and its representatives acknowledge SSU’s core values, including inclusiveness and embracing the diversity of people and beliefs.
The members of the council include:
- Chair: Katie Musick
- Vice-Chair: Kshatriya Colet
- Secretary: Loriann Negri
- Treasurer: Arcelia Sandoval
- Custodian of Records: Ash Klein
To reach out to the Staff Council General Inquiries, please email email@example.com.